DISCLOSURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Under Art. 13 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), UNISVET – Unione Italiana Società Veterinarie (hereafter the “Asociation”), the Data Controller, is required to provide you with certain information.
• managing your association relationship;
• purposes strictly related to managing issues involving participation in courses (including monitoring video-lesson times in order to award Continuing Professional Education credits) conventions, conferences, including provision of the services requested, invoicing and the consequent tax obligations;
• compliance with legal, regulatory or EU obligations.
Legal basis for the processing: Your personal data are processed after your registration with the Association and to provide the services you request, including administrative and tax formalities. The legal basis for the processing is obtaining written consent.
The personal data collected by the Association may also be disclosed to the following parties or categories of parties, insofar as this is strictly pertinent to the aforementioned purposes:
• parties to whom disclosure is required by law, regulation, or EU provisions, and to banks, professionals and consultants, and insurance companies, in order to meet contractual or pre-contractual obligations;
• the Association’s legal, accounting or labor consultants, in order to resolve any issues related to the service requested.
The personal data collected will in no case be given to third parties without your prior express consent, except for the purposes described above (legal or EU obligations).
HOW LONG PERSONAL INFORMATION IS RETAINED
The personal data that the Association collects will be retained for the time set out in the provisions of law.
Rights of the interested party
Under Art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller of whether or not your personal data are being processed, and in this case, to acccess your personal data and the following information:
• purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data processed;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
how long the personal data will be retained or the criteria for determining this period;
Under Art. 7, paragraph 3, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfuness of processing based on consent prior to the revocation.
It is mandatory to provide your personal data that the Association needs to manage your association relationship and provide the services requested.
Additional information may be requested from UNISVET – Unione Italiana Società Veterinarie or, in writing, from the Data Controller.
UNISVET – Unione Italiana Società Veterinarie - Via Salvator Rosa 14 - 20156 - Milan (MI). tel. no. 02 89073858, email: email@example.com, certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer:
Under Art. 37, par. 1 of the GDPR, UNISVET – Unione Italiana Società Veterinarie – is not required to appoint a data protection officer, and it has not considered it advantageous to designate a data protection officer, even on a voluntary basis.
Unisvet believes that the Quality Policy consistent with its associative philosophy must be characterized by the constant search for improvement and scientific innovation of its training activities. The professional development of our members represents the starting and ending point of a complex process that is constantly monitored and strengthened. The search for continuous improvement is pursued through the implementation of the Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.