Association for the development and the spread of the scientific culture in the
UNISVET (Italian Union of Veterinary Societies) was born on September 10, 2004 from the merge of the Milanese Veterinary Club, the Sicilian Veterinary Club, ANVO (National Veterinary Association for Ophthalmology) and various regional delegations.
Unisvet is a non-profit association aiming at lifelong education, training and professional qualification.
- increase and improve the training offer
- acquire greater competitiveness within the educational and cultural landscape
- obtain impulses and stimuli from all regions of Italy
- satisfy the needs of different geographical areas
- work with an increasing number of high-level international speakers
- make training activities available to distant colleagues
- add leisure and aggregation initiatives for free time
Innovation and Growth
It is with great pleasure that UNISVET announces the foundation in 2020 of the Veterinary Dietology Group GDIVET.The main purpose of the group is to provide the Veterinarian with a continuing high-level medical education in Animal Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics.