Data fine 07/04/2015
M.-A. d’Anjou,DVM, DACVR, Già Professore Associato Université de Montréal
D. G. Penninck, DVM, PhD, DACVR, DECVDI
Swan Specchi,DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVR
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
This course is designed to be interactive. Participants are expected to submit a challenging US case they saw in practice that will be discussed during the “apereading” sections.
Based on the fact that participants are expected to master the basic US technique, the practical part will be centered on US videos that will be discussed by/with the speakers.
The aims of this course are to update participants with the most recent concepts on abdominal ultrasound, improve their knowledge on Doppler ultrasound and on the ultrasound of the neck, thorax and muscoloskeletal system.
During all sections, great importance will be given to the choice of the best next step after the US exam (others imaging modalities, FNA, core biopsy, surgery…).
– Good knowledge of normal abdominal US anatomy
– Good experience in US of the abdomen
– Knowledge of the basic US physics and artifacts, including contrast-enhanced US
– Knowledge of the US appearance of the most common abdominal diseases
Course fee € 700,00 must be paid within March 24th 2015.
A payment by instalment is possible:
– The first one: 350 € when you complete the registration process.
– The second one: 350 € within March 24th 2015